Enertech are looking to recruit a Trainee Building Services Design Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and talented, with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above. Have a keen interest in energy efficiency, building physics, the use of renewable technologies, construction methods and building design.
Key responsibilities of the role will be :-
- Attending a day release college course to obtain ONC/HNC in building services (if not already attained)
- Designing site installations in line with client requirements
- Using computer software to produce designs for heating and cooling systems, ventilation systems and domestic water systems
- Developing 2D(AutoCAD)/3D Building information Modelling (BIM) layouts and visuals
- Building environmental modelling using market leading software applications.
- Becoming part of a progressive company that rewards hard work and enthusiasm
Interested parties should email their CV’s in the first instance to :-